iLock – Lockscreen iOS 16
– See weather information right on lock screen
– Live wallpaper on Lock screen.
– Fix bug
Let’s experience now!
Lock screen iOS 16 – lock screen with notifications is the best application help you have wonderful lock screen on your android phone with iOS interface.
Customize your lock screen, combine iOS style passcode with amazing iOS wallpaper themes to gain a unique lockscreen with notification on your phone.
– The Lock Screen, which shows the current time and date and your most recent notifications, appears when you turn on or wake your phone
– From the Lock Screen, you can see notifications, open Camera and Turn on flash
– From the lock screen, get notification from your apps
– Lockscreen with notifications
– Lockscreen no ads
– Show notification on the lock screen
– Set a passcode on your phone to help protect your phone.
– Enable Passcode and enter passcode.
– Allows enter your passcode again to confirm and activate it.
– Allows enable vibrate, sound and time format on lock screen
– Long press on Flash to turn on/turn off Flash
– Long press on Camera to open Camera
– 100+ unique iOS wallpapers available
– Free for everyone
– you can use Spotlight from the lock screen
– You can also do this from the lock screen:
+ Tap one notification or a group of notifications to see all of them for that app.
+ Swipe over notifications to manage, view or delete notifications.
+ Manage notifications for specific applications.
+ Allows to hide message content on lock screen.
+ Allows show music control on lock screen
Access features from the Phone Lock Screen
– You can quickly access useful features and information from the Lock Screen, even while you phone is locked
– You can quickly view your latest lock screen notifications by turning on your phone.
How to use “iLock”?
– Download “iLock – Lockscreen iOS 16” on Google Play
– Open app and go to iLock’s setting
– Allows get notifications to show on lockscreen
– Enable lock screen
– Swipe down from the top-left corner to open
– Set passcode for lock screen
+ CAMERA: To open camera in your phone from the lock screen
+ READ_PHONE_STATE: To turn off lock screen while calling.
+ NOTIFICATION ACCESS: To get notifications in your phone.
+ READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To download and save more wallpapers.
+ DRAW OVER SCREEN: To show Lock Screen & Notification in over all apps.- + BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to allow apps to draw on phone’s lock screen and status bar.
HOW TO USE THIS APP?
Leave a Comment