ट्रेन का टिकट न होने पर क्या करे
भारतीय रेल में टिकट धांधली हमेशा से ही देखने को मिली है और इस समस्या का शिकार ज्यादातर कमजोर वर्ग के लोग ही होते है.कभी कभी लोग जल्दबाजी में ट्रेन छूट जाने के डर से भी टिकट नहीं ले पाते है जिसका कई बार उन्हें खामयाजा भी भुगतना पड़ता है क्योंकि टीटी द्वारा उनसे अवैध बसूली की जाती है अब तक इस तरह के कई मामले आ चुके है जिसमें टीटी द्वारा लोगो से अवैध बसूली की गयी हो लेकिन अब ऐसा नहीं होगा भारतीय रेलवे ने हालही में ऐसी सुविधा शुरू की है जिसके जरिये आप ट्रेन में भी टिकेट ले सकते हैं.
ट्रेन का टिकट न होने पर क्या करे
टिकट के बिना यात्रा करना?
अगर यात्री बिना टिकट के यात्रा करता है तो न्यूनतम 250 रूपये का जुर्माना और जहाँ पकड़ा गया हो ट्रेन के प्रस्थान पॉइंट से वहां तक का किराया देना होता है, यदि व्यक्ति आगे यात्रा करना चाहता है तो जुर्माने के साथ जहाँ तक यात्रा करनी है वहां तक का किराया लेकर टिकट बना दिया जाता है पर रिजर्वेशन वाले कोच में यात्रा करने का अवसर नहीं मिलता है।
CHECK AND COLLECTION OF PASSENGER TICKETS
501. Object of check and collection of tickets.—Passengers’ tickets are checked and collected with the object of :
(i) ensuring that every passenger is in possession of a proper ticket (or other authority) entitling him to travel by the particular class or train or to enter railway premises;
(ii) examining whether the tickets have been issued in conformity with the prescribed rules and instructions; and
(iii) seeing (ultimately) that the tickets have been correctly accounted for in railway books.
502. Measures for combating ticket less travel and check of tickets.—
Vigorous and sustained efforts should be directed towards combating ticket less traveling. The tickets of the passengers should be checked :
(i) when they are entering the platform for entraining ;
(ii) en route, by the ticket checking staff; and
(iii) at destination, where the tickets should also be collected.
503. Ticket nippers.—(a) The following kinds of nippers will be used for the purpose of checking and canceling the tickets:—
(i) gate nippers, which cut out a ‘V portion from the tickets; (ii) checking nippers, which emboss on the ticket ;
(1) a letter or letters to indicate the railway; and
(2) another letter to indicate Division/area of the railway to which the checking staff is attached, followed by a number to identify the checking staff;
(3) cut out a semi circle mark from the ticket.
(iii) canceling nippers, which cut out an ‘M’ portion from the tickets.
These nippers will be used at the starting, en route and destination stations respectively.
(b) When nippers are not available or in the case of paper tickets, etc. where nippers cannot be used, the Ticket Collector/Traveling Ticket Examiner should show the date and train number under his initials in indelible pencil or ink on the reverse of the ticket.
504. Provision offences and barricades at stations.—To facilitate effective check and collection of tickets, all important stations should, as far as possible, be properly fenced or barricaded so that no person may be able to enter or leave the platform without having to pass through the gate and showing his ticket. Station Masters should frequently inspect the fencing and arrange to have unauthorized outlets closed.
505. Station Masters of stations not provided with proper fencing should, when trains stop at their stations, depute one or more members of their staff, to assist the Ticket Collector or any other member of the staff performing the duties of ticket checking in seeing that no person enters or leaves the train without his ticket or pass being examined or collected.
506. Checking and nipping of tickets at stations of commencement of journey.—(a) No person should be allowed to enter the platform of a station without a proper pass or a ticket. At stations, where Ticket Collectors are provided all the card tickets of passengers admitted to platforms should be nipped with the gate nippers. At other stations the tickets should be so nipped by the Booking Clerk before handing over the tickets to the passengers. The tickets should be nipped at the centre of the bottom portion as shown in the specimen below—
(b) The nipping should be done carefully so that the matter on the ticket is not cut out.
507. Children’s tickets.—Ticket Collectors, while admitting children through gates, should exercise proper vigilance so that children of over, five years of age do not entrain without proper tickets. Similar check will be exercised at the time of passing children who have alighted from train. In the event, however, of any dispute as to the age, reference should be made to the Station Master on duty, who should, after personally seeing the child decide whether excess fare should be collected or not.
508. Checking and nipping of platform tickets.—Platform tickets should be nipped at the time of admittance of the holder to the platform in the same manner as passenger tickets. Care should be tak