iPhone 13 Launcher IOS 15
Do you love the iPhone? Want to change the new style?
Let the Phone 13 Launcher change your style
– Smart Search: Smart Swipe down search screen
– Beautiful Wallpaper to decorate your screen
– Support Lock screen display with Passcode, Pattern Lock
– Easily search by swiping down anywhere on the home screen
– Smart Toggle for Silent mode, Airplane Mode, Bluetooth. With Control Center, you can customize more styles, such as size, color, position, vibration.
– Fast, convenient, time-saving, one touch tasks
– Collect over 30+ wallpaper images
What are you waiting for? Try the experience. If you have problems, please email us, we are ready to help you and improve the application every day. Thank you for using our product!
Set the iPhone 13 launcher on your Android Phone using the Phone 13 app. You can change the Android launcher and set the iPhone launcher on your phone.
Your Android phone will completely change and looks like the new iPhone 13. Today I am explaining to you about the Phone 13 launcher. Read this post till the end to know more about this.
iPhone 13 Launcher app with OS 15
Phone 13 is one of the most popular launchers that let you use your Android Phone as an iPhone 13 with OS 15.
- Notification panel or action center will convert into the iOS action center
- App Library as iPhone
- Organize app in the group
- Message icon, setting icon, Play Store icon changed like iPhone
How to use the iPhone 13 Launcher, OS 15 app on your phone?
Make sure you have the iPhone 13 app on your phone. If you don’t have this app, you must have to download this app. Now how can you download this app on your phone?
To download this app you have to go to the end of the post where you will find the download button. You have to tap on the download button to download and install the app on your phone. After this, open the app and tap on the Get Started then grant permission to this app.
After this, you have to tap on the “OK, Enable Now” button and allow the display over other apps permission to this app. Tick the Fullscreen option to hide the navigation bar then tap on the Get Started option. Now the iPhone 13 launcher is set on your Android phone.
How To Use iPhone 13 Launcher APPLICATION?
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS