Volume Styles – Customize your Volume Panel Slider
When you press your volume key you will find your phone volume styles are very old and un unique. You always want to customize your volume panel style. But you don’t know to customize or change your volume panel style. Today I am explaining to you the best app which helps you to customize your volume panel style into different phone styles. It doesn’t matter which phone you are using. Read this post till the end to know more about this app.
Volume Styes – Customize your Volume Panel.
Volume Styles is one of the best apps to customize your phone volume styles into any type of phone style Such as iOS, Mi, RGB style, etc. You can add the shortcut to the volume button.
- It has so many volume style types like iOS, RGB, Wave, Mi, ColorOS 6, 1+ Oxygen Os, window 10, One UI Horizontal, Windows Phone, Knob, Android, One UI, EMUI, Android Horizontal, Elastic, Emoji, etc.
- Use the Accent Color option.
- Background color option.
- Auto dark mode setting.
- Set the panel position left or right.
- Adjust the corner radius.
- Customize the slider length.
- Adjust the slider thickness.
- Select the slider types which one you want to use.
- Set the vertical position.
- Panel timeout.
- Also, blacklist the app which you want to block.
- Change the volume on the first press.
- Dim the background behind the panel.
- Allow changing auto-brightness.
- Volume key initial delay.
- Add the other function to the volume key like a torch, Screenshot, Turn off-screen, Setting, Open app, Toggle rotation, Open, activity, Open sound settings, Mute notification volume, Toggle Do Not Disturb.
How can you use these Volume Styles – Customize your Volume Panel app?
Make sure you have already the app. If you don’t have the app. First of all, you have to download this app on your phone. Now, how can you download and use this app?
- Go to the end of the post where you will find the Download Button.
- Press the Download button to download and install this app.
- Open the app after installed and click on the Start button to grant the Modify Settings, Do not Disturb, Accessibility Service permission to this app.
- Select the volume style which one you want to use as iOS, RGB, Wave, Mi, ColorOS 6, 1+ Oxygen Os, window 10, One UI Horizontal, Windows Phone, Knob, and many more types.
- Click on the + icon to add the app or function to the volume button like the screenshot, open app, setting, flashlight, Change sound mode, Toggle auto-brightness, mute media volume, etc.
Take full control of your volume sliders with the most advanced volume app on the Play Store.
Volume Styles lets you fully customize your phone’s volume panel and sliders.
Change the colors, apply different themes such as iOS & MIUI, change the position, and more! You have full control.
You can even add additional shortcuts in the volume panel, and change the brightness, to make accessing things faster.
Easily apply any style to your volume slider in just one tap:
• Android 10
• iOS 13
• Xiaomi MIUI
• Samsung One UI
• OnePlus OxygenOS
• Android Oreo horizontal sliders
• Huawei EMUI
• Windows 10
• Color OS
• Paranoid Android
• Vivo Funtouch OS
• Realme UI
• iOS 12
• Windows Phone
• Volume knob
• … and thousands of more styles inside the app
Volume Styles also includes a custom Style Creator where you can customize things to the extreme.
When you have designed your perfect style, you can submit it to the Style Feed along with thousands of other styles created by the community.
Simply favorite a style in the Style Feed to save it for later, or apply it instantly with a single tap.
Change which volume sliders are shown. You can even add a brightness slider!
• Media volume
• Ring volume
• Notification volume
• Alarm volume
• Voice call volume
• System volume
• Bluetooth volume
• Cast volume
Style the volume panel exactly how you like:
• Apply the colors you want
• Auto dark mode
• Change the corner radius
• Volume control panel position on screen
• Volume panel show duration
• … and more!
• Live Caption
• Toggle rotation
• Flashlight / Torch
• Split screen
• Settings shortcut
• Turn off-screen
• Open sound settings
• Toggle Do Not Disturb
• Toggle sound mode ( silent / vibrate / ring )
• Toggle auto brightness
• Toggle media volume
• Toggle notification volume
• Toggle alarm volume
• Toggle voice call volume
• Toggle system volume
Thanks for reading the post until the end. I hope this post is very helpful for you.
How To Use Volume Styles APPLICATION?
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS