“Treatment of Ringworm”
By Dr. Muhammad Sami
Zikr-o-Muraqbah, Warzish, Tibb-e-Nabwi and Herbal medicine
Ringworm is typically scaly and may be red and itchy. Ringworm of the body is a fungal infection also called tinea corporis, ringworm of the body is closely related to athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis). Ringworm often spreads by direct skin-to-skin contact with an infected person or animal.
The treatment for ringworm is antifungal medication. Long time use of allopathic antifungal medicines is very harmful.
1. Avoid causes –
– Do not share clothing, towels, hairbrushes, combs, hair accessories, sports gear, or other personal-care items. Wearing sandals or shoes in gyms, locker rooms, and at pools can help reduce your chances of contracting athlete’s foot.
2. Patient should eat a healthy diet, vegetables, fruits.
– Stop fried or baked foods, especially chips, biscuits, cakes and other baked cereal products.
– He should drink water in adequate amount.
3. Maintain daily routine -Try to manage your daily routine as Sunnah i.e. daily routine of Prophet Muhammad(ﷺ)
– Daily bathing, eating and all the works, do with time management.
– Sleep early at night or at the right time.
– Wake up early in the morning.
– Do the Warzis (physical exercise) and Zikr-o-Muraqbah daily.
4. Medication – Prophetic and Herbal medicine.
– The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said
“In the black seed (Kalongi) is remedy of every disease except death.” – Sahih Bukhari
“Season (your food) with olive oil and anoint yourselves with it, for it comes from a blessed tree.”
– Sunan Ibn Majah
Both the oil have anti-fungal properties. Therefore, they can help to treat various fungal infections, like jock itch, ringworm, athletes foot and nail infections.
Do not forget to apply black seeds oil or olive oil several times a day. After a few weeks, you will get the desirable results.
Triphala powder – 60gm
Mulethi powder – 60gm
Neem powder – 120gm
Hartal ash – 6gm
mix all of these and have half teaspoon thrice a day with water.
Note– If you are using allopathic medicine, don’t stop it suddenly.
5. Warzish(Physical exercise) – Do the Warzish. It is very good for health.
– Morning walk is very good Warzish.
– Walking after having dinner is Sunnah.
– Go to bad after 3- hours of dinner.
6. Zikr-o-Muraqbah (Islamic meditation) – Zikr-o-Muraqbah gives very effective results in skin problems .
Sit on the floor at night or morning in silence. Close your eyes. There shouldn’t be any disturbance. Control your thoughts and suppose that Allah is watching to me.
First– listen your heart beats and concentrate on it. You will notice that your heart is making zikr of Allah-Allah with the sound Lub-dub. Initially it’s typical to listen but after sometime it will be noticed clearly.
Second – concentrate on your breath(by nose). While breathing make zikr of Allah with inhale and make zikr of Hu with exile. Give long time to zikr by breath because it is very effective for skin.
Start zikr-o-Muraqbah for 5 mins and increase the time day by day..
After some time you will find that the Zikr-o-Muraqbah is very effective in skin problems.
Revive by practicing and sharing
Subscribe *Spiritual Mission* Whats-app broadcasts by adding this number, +919720582106 to your contacts and messaging your name, city name and State/country name also.
Join Spiritual Mission on